Monday, December 6, 2010

I feel so dumb!

In the last post, I talked about a missing hank of yarn, that I had spent a good part of 2 weeks looking for. IT DOESN'T EXIST! Today, I checked my yarn inventory, and it isn't listed. It looked very much like the yarn I just finished knitting socks from, except it was a different brand. It doesn't exist in my house.

The socks look like this! This yarn is Hand Maiden Casbah Sock, knit mostly on US #1/2.5mm needles. The pattern is a mystery pattern by Lisa Stichweh.

The next socks are started, by Stephanie van der Linden. These are advent socks, with the pattern being available in pieces, only on the weekends. I'm trying to knit them two at a time, being one of the techniques that I have not tried yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Brittany and I am currently working on your bamboo sock pattern that was posted in the 2011 Knitting Calendar published by Accord.

This is the first pair of socks I have ever knit and I am having trouble with turning the heel. I was wondering if you could clarify that section a little more for me. So far this is the only thing that I have had trouble with and I absolutely love the pattern.

You can e-mail me at bk80@evansville.edu.

Thank you so much!