Monday, February 1, 2010

Weather here has been cold. We've warmed up to the low 20's. Luckily there has not been much snow and ice is at a minimum. Our dog loves that because she gets walks.

Tonight her walk was cut short. A water main broke on our street. There have been trucks and workmen most of the day. More disconcerting to her are the people who turn around in our driveway because the street is blocked with the trucks. I hope they are finished before morning. It's hard to make coffee without water.

Sunday, I finished the last Christmas gift, one of the ones for Christmas in January. I still need to wrap it up, box it with the other gift and contact USPS. The yarn is Regia 6 fadig, a sport weight sock yarn. The fingers are available for Iphone use.

The jester socks are almost finished. I'm on the foot of the second sock. I'm also doing some secret project socks. I'm on foot #1. I'll get some pictures soon.

No comments: