Friday, November 14, 2014

Fall activities

Recent cooking: Apple butter made overnight in the slow cooker.
Apple Upside down cake, made for the guild potluck dinner
Seen while walking yesterday-city leaf pick up.
I woke up in the morning to snow on all the roofs, but the sidewalks were dry. The dog was duly walked. I saw this while walking to the gym. I've been walking at the gym and using the Nautilus machines. Yesterday I skipped the "at the gym" part of the walking, since I didn't have any errands that needed doing in the morning.

By the evening dog walk, it had snowed a little more.The sidewalks were wet and slippery in spots. I'm really not ready for this! When I came out of the knitting at the yarn shop group, there was over an inch of snow on the ground. That solves the slippery problem! It's not much worse this morning. My plow guy did the driveway about 4:30 this morning (dog alarm sounded off). It's snowing lightly, but not too deep for a walk. We DO LOVE our walks.


No comments: