Monday, May 12, 2008

Prom Part 2, Stuff I've knit


On the knitting front, I've finished another toy for the Guild competition. This is from Fiona Mc Tague's book Knitted Toys.

I also have been knitting a new pair of socks. Rainbow socks by Susanne Kitzmann, originally found on Mag Knits, but now available on her blog - in English! Yarn is Kroy Socks Stripes, knit on 2.5mm Harmony needles from Knit Picks.

I've delivered another 3 prom dresses this week. All made from scratch, a dream and a picture.













Doesn't she look happy.












This actually hooks in the back, but the girl is thinner than the dress form.





And, finally, another dream dress.





Note the date on the back of the dress. I had it done at our local embroidery shop. I didn't attempt it myself. The girl has hips bigger than her bust, and the dress form doesn't quite measure up.

No comments: