Friday, July 24, 2009

Same old, same old

Thursday I went to the Judson Manor retirement home again. I haven't seen any of the apartments, but her are a couple of views of the lobby.

It's been a boring week. Work goes on. I love what I do, but there are boring parts every day. I'm remodeling a couple of sun dresses for a lady with a big bust. I'll try to take pictures of the second one before deconstruction.

I am finishing another pair of socks for Plymouth Yarns. These are for men. I will do at least one more pair for them. I'm using Happy Feet yarn and two color patterns.

I did payroll taxes yesterday. The only good thing about it is that I'm paying a lot less money this quarter than I did a year ago. I'm down to one employee and she only works about one day a week. I've been making more money for me since my second lady left last fall. She did me a great favor. Her timing was really good. Business fell off about the time she left, and really hasn't picked up since.

Weather in Cleveland is still chilly for this time of year. I don't mind, but keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and the real summer to kick in.

No comments: